JoyeTech ULTEX T80 with Cubis MAX Starter Kit
Joyetech presents the Ultex T80 with CUBIS Max Starter Kit, a combo that delivers 80W maximum wattage output, 5ml e-liquid capacity, and the revolutionary NCFilm heating element. The Ultex T80 tube mod has six output modes: wattage output, temperature control, bypass mode, and three TCR modes. Wattage mode is capable of 1 to 80W of output, 3.3V to 4.2 output, and 0.05 to 3.5 ohm atomizer resistance range. The temperature control suite is compatible with Nickel, Titanium, or Stainless Steel. Temperature control mode has a temperature range of 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and an atomizer resistance range of 0.05 to 1.5 ohm. The Ultex T80 is powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately) accessible through a threaded bottom battery cap and has a simple three button control interface with an over-sized firing button and dual adjustment buttons. The Ultex T80 has a 0.49 inch OLED screen large enough to display atomizer resistance, output voltage, and power output. The Ultex T80 has a charge rate of 2A through the micro USB outlet. The Ultex T80 is paired with the unique CUBIS Max atomizer, featuring the NCFilm Heating material. The CUBIS Max is 25mm at its base, 28mm at its widest point, and is 56mm tall. This sub-ohm tank has 5ml tank capacity and can be refilled through a sliding top fill cap. The CUBIS Max utilizes the NCFilm heating material, a horizontal kanthal plate that has an atomizer resistance of 0.25 ohm and best used at 40W. The CUBIS Max has dual adjustable 10mm by 2mm airflow and an 11mm wide 510 bore tapered Delrin drip tip. The Joyetech Ultex T80 with CUBIS Max Starter Kit is a refreshing innovation in the industry that offers a unique design and great performance!
- 5ml juice capacity
- Glass tank
- Heater: Joyetech NCFilm heater (Kanthal 0.25ohm)
- Coil-less design, innovative NCFilm heater: Introducing the innovative Joyetech NCFilm heater, made of Kanthal,
- takes a horizontal building way in order to achieve great vaping experience.
- Huge clouds and optimal flavor: The NCFilm heater has a larger heating area which contributes greatly to the vapor production and the flavor.
- Long life span: The NCFilm heater can be cleaned with cloth when flavor drops and re-use again. Thus it supports 3 months or more lifespan according to our experimental tests1.
- Filling with ease: The CUBIS Max atomizer adopts the push-to-open top filling design. Simply push the top cap to reveal the filling hole. Then you're free to go.
- Top airflow, avoid any leaks: The CUBIS Max atomizer adopts top filling and top airflow system, avoiding any leaks.
- 510 threading connection
- 28mm overall diameter
- Output: 1-80W
- Modes: POWER/BYPASS/TEMP(NI/TI/SS)/TCR
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TEMP/TCR mode / 0.05-3.5ohm for POWER mode
- Finely crafted, an integral whole: The ULTEX T80 utilizes a strong cylindrical chassis, maintaining a mechanical style. The frame of the battery is ergonomic, making it an integral whole with the CUBIS Max atomizer.
- Powerful as mechanical mods: Boasting an incredible 80W maximum wattage output, the ULTEX T80 is powered by single 18650 battery.
- Intuitive OLED screen: It’s always great when there’s a screen on a device. The intuitive display on the ULTEX T80 presents you with everything you need.
- 2A quick charge: With 2A maximum charging current, the ULTEX T80 can be completely charged more quickly than the normal ones.
- Multi protections for safety vaping: The onboard reverse polarity protection protects the device from damage in the event of reverse battery installation. It also applies two sets of battery protection circuit system, realizing overall battery protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging, which makes it more safe and reliable.
- Dual circuit protection
- Timeout protection
- Over-charging protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Battery using: Powered by single 18650 battery (CDR ≥ 25A, battery sold separately)
- Upgradeable firmware: The ULTEX T80 comes with the upgradeable firmware.
- Charging: Please always use high-rate 18650 battery for the ULTEX T80. Simply connect it to the wall adapter or computer with a USB cable. When fully charged, the screen will go out. Still you can take out the cell and charge it in a separate charger.
- Spring-loaded firing button
- 510 threading connection
- 26mm overall diameter
1 x ULTEX T80 (no cell)
1 x CUBIS Max atomizer(including 1 * NCFilmTM heater)
1 x QC USB cable
1 x Manual
1 x Warranty card
1 x Warning card