Wotofo Profile RDTA 6.2ml
This is the newest product in the Profile Product Line, being that there are multiple RDA’s & a RTA, this was the only thing left they had to do. This is a 25mm RDTA with a 22.5mL Build Deck. There is a new Coil for this Atomizer, the nexMESH Clapton Mesh Coil. You can also use a conventional Single or Dual Coil Wire Coil. The e Capacity is 6.2mL. The Wattage Range is 60W to 80W but the recommended Wattage is 70W to 75W. This has Side Airflow that is Adjustable. You can fill it up by Squonking or a Mid-Fill Location Hole. This is 510 Connection with a German PEEK Insulator. The Drip Tip is 810 Resin with Decorative Metal Ring. There are 6 Colors available, the usual Wotofo format; Black, Blue, Gold, Gunmetal, Rainbow, SS.
- Drip Tip Material & Connection Size: colored resin + metal ring, 810 sized
- Wattage Range: 60-80W
- Recommended Wattage: 70-75W
- RDTA Capacity: 6.2ml
- Filling Method: mid filling / BF squonk
- Insulator Material: German PEEK
- Powerful E-up Method: Automatic e transfer
- Popular in Germany, this kind of stainless steel wick is in rope shape. It has super strong wicking capability to take e- from the bottom of the tank up along its length efficiently and gives automatic supply to the cotton. This e- transfer method makes large tank capacity viable in reality and cuts the hassle of frequent refills.
- Clapton & Mesh Coil: Let us introduce the nexMESH Clapton mesh coil now, the Claptonized mesh or the mesh-style Clapton you could say. Creative meshing with quality wire, more contact surface for e-, and mixed Clapton heating features, all of these just make the nexMESH Clapton a unique bad boy for huge vapor and amazing .
- Accommodating Multiple Coil Configurations With Versatile Build Deck: Whether you prefer wire coils or mesh coils, the Profile RDTA is a great pal. With its smart postless clamping structure, you could easily drop two 3mm-ID wire coils onto the deck, or just a single 3.5mm-ID coil could also provide satisfying draws. The Profile RDTA build deck can work with all Profile 1.5 RDA meshes, only with better production.
- One Product Bought Two Devices on Hand: The Profile RDTA is very easy to be switched to an RDA. Find the RDA adapter in the package, detach the tank section, screw the adapter onto the deck bottom, and choose between the solid pin and the squonk pin according to your preference, then you get a whole new beast RDA.
- Adopting Adjustable Side Honeycomb Air Intake: Honeycomb air intake design is typically useful when there are relatively mass air flow to get in, because it can smooth the flow and stabilize the air. The Profile RDTA honeycomb intake system is very easy to adjust, just rotate the top cap and it’s all under your control!
- 25mm overall diameter
- 510 threading connection
- What's in the package
- 1*Profile RDTA
- 1*nexMESH Clapton Ni80+A1(0.20 ohm)
- 1*nexMESH Extreme A1(0.16ohm)
- 1*nexMESH Turbo A1(0.13ohm)
- 2*Framed Staple Clapton Ni80(0.33ohm)
- 2*6mm Thick Cotton Strips
- 2*3mm Thick Cotton Strips
- 6*Stainless Steel Wicks(4 pre-installed + 2 spares)
- 1*Coil Trimming Tool
- 1*Mesh Bending Tool
- 1*RDA Adapter
- 1*Cross Head Screwdriver
- 1*Allen Key
- 1*Accessory Bag
- 1*User Manual
1 x Profile RDTA
1 x nexMESH Clapton Ni80+A1 0.20 ohms
1 x nexMESH Extreme A1 0.16 ohms
1 x nexMESH Turbo A1 0.13 ohms
2 x Framed Staple Clapton Ni80 0.33 ohms
2 x 6mm Thick Cotton Strip
2 x 3mm Thick Cotton Strip
6 x Stainless Steel Wick (4 pre-installed + 2 spares)
1 x Coil Trimming Tool
1 x Mesh Bending Tool
1 x RDA Adapter
1 x Cross Head Screwdriver
1 x Allen Key
1 x Accessory Bag
1 x User Manual